Saturday, May 3, 2008

They're Grand

My grandniece, grandnephew, and granddaughter were here Saturday. Very grand.

Cleo, nearly a year younger and about a foot taller than Son4, spent a goodly bit of time on the pond. Here she is with her mama:



Later, she and Son4 piled all the ducks onto a pool floaty and gave them the ride of their livesNot, hauling them behind the yachtNot.


Jessica sucked all the air out of her surroundings when she saw Cleo grab and chuck a duck. "They're decoys, Jessica. It's okay. It's okay."

One-year-old Chase with his mama. Who could resist giving this little cherub a squeeze?


and with his daddy...



SugarPlum was up early with Nana that morning, wearing atop her jammies the apron Zoomer sent her and ready to help prepare foods. SugarPlum has a new fixation -- poking things up her nose. The night before, it was blue PlayDoh; today, her apron tie.


It was a great day with the grands. Well, excepting maybe for that new up the nose thing.

Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name. I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore. ~Psalms 86:11-12

No comments: