Friday, May 9, 2008

Gardening

I don't much like it, and that probably explains why I prettymuch stink at it. I made a stab last year at being involved, doing my part. I even planted marigolds around the entire perimeter of the garden...which just caused some grumbling, because they made it difficult to till up the weeds. I think I earned a C- for the year.

Veggies are beginning to spring forth now. You'll surely hear about it, if my shadow falls upon the garden plot this year. My thusfar contribution has been this:

D?

And would that be for Done?

Maybe we should just go ahead and make it an F -- Finished.

These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. ~Proverbs 6:16-19

2 comments:

Annie T. said...

How 'bout F for "funny"; or maybe I'll grade you even higher & give you an A for "adorable". (The sign, that is!)

CarolineNot said...

Well, I sure am glad you qualified that "A". *major snorting*