Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Water

Downloading the photo of my pathetic pear butter project results, I wondered what that other thumbnail was: someone's watch, a compass? Oh, that.

When I asked Son3 to read the water meter for me, he'd returned with a photo and recited the numbers from the camera's preview screen. Novel idea.


Since we shoot in 27" x 36" size, I think I should frame this baby and sell it on eBay for a gazillion dollars, because someone with a loft in NYC might call it art...and help pay for the results of the ever-rolling numbers on the meter.


But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. ~Matthew 6:20, 21

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah, I've found my new calling...gazillion-dollar-NYC-loft-picture-taking.

I can also cover weddings.