Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Favorite Thing - GoatNot Neighbors

Many GoatNots live on our road, and I just love them. I think they know that, because a couple have even invited themselves over to our place for tea grass. The ones on the west side of the road are especially friendly. On the east side, notsomuch. You know, that parrots my own experiences with living on both the east and west sides of our country.

When the GoatNots on the west side are near the fence, I'll stop the van, lower the window, and talk to them. They rush to the fence to visit. I'm pretty sure they think I'm beautiful, because they can't take their eyes off of me. I admit that enhances my affection for them. Sometimes I don't talk to them, because I love to sit quietly listening to them breathe and chew.

These GoatNots live on the east side. I can't provide photos of the Westerners, because they've recently moved to a greener pasture or a bun, but the Easterners are cute enough to share...even if they're not the warmest GoatNots in the neighborhood.





Favorite Thing - GoatNot Neighbors

Moo



Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen. ~Galatians 1:3-5

No comments: