Monday, June 2, 2008

Twoooo

Monday, 10:45 a.m.


I think the pockets are too close to the sideseams. I like the whimsical look of their cocked attachment, and they're probably even set just right for little hands to comfortably rest inside. A dress or skirt without pockets just isn't right. What does one do with her hands in the absence of pockets? My experience is that they just sort of hang there at the ends of my arms. But I'm going to bring those pockets in some on the next one, because I think that would look better.

I also need to try steaming out the creases from the fabric folds. Maybe steam and finger pressing will preserve the waffles.

I wonder if posting my progress will spur me to complete all four on time. I was hoping so, until yesterday, when I told Joycie I'm on a mission to curb carbs, reporting great success from the day before...and within three hours I was swallowing an array of carbs 90-to-nuthin'. So much for accountability.

I need to try to remember what the html code is for a space, because one space between sentences is driving me crazy, and blogger ignores double spacing keystrokes. <----Just thought I'd toss that in.

Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. ~Isaiah 40:28, 29

No comments: