Saturday, February 14, 2009

They're Baa-aack

Thank you, Morgan, for missing the chickens, which let me and the chickens back out of the behave yourselves box.  I did groom them a bit, which is more than can be said of me at this hour, but a girl's gotta put her chickens first, don'tcha know.

Whew!  I feel better now.
HELLO...CHICKENS!


Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.  ~Philippians 4:8

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Yay! It's great to see those chickens again. Your blog just wasn't the same without them. :D Glad to hear you had a relaxed Saturday morning like myself. Take care and have a great day! :hug: