Monday, December 21, 2009

Smack the Penguin


Willow sent me this one.  Isn't it great, when your friends know exactly what will bring cheer to your life?

You really must take some time out of your day to SMACK THE PENGUIN.  [Directions: Load the Smack the Penguin site.  Click once to make the penguin leap; click again to make Yeti take a swing.]

Then, it'll complete my cheer, if you post your high scores in the comment section.  I'd offer a prize to the highest scorer, but the only good stuff I have, I won't share.  So whack the bird around, just for the fun of it ... or just because you're so stinking competitive that you MUST beat my own high score: 322.9 feet.  Of course, I only played for about 7 minutes, so if you become addicted to the game and send the penguin to the moon, people may suspect you're a sloth.  What a dilemma, eh?

For a plethora of penguin games, none of the rest of which I've played (so don't blame me if any are ucky), poke → here ← .


A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.  ~Proverbs 15:3

2 comments:

Johann Van De Leeuw said...

323.5 :)

CarolineNot said...

When I found this on my dashboard and no signal of the post it's attached to, I first thought it was spam of some sort. Then I saw the name and knew it couldn't be.

"What post is this attached to, that the comment would be a weird number?" Then it hit me: Johann's been smackin' the penguin!

Okay, so you topped my score. *sigh* SURE TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!

ºÜº