Monday, July 13, 2009

Scared Me

An article title at World Net Daily.  Thought I better read it, because the title quite unpleasantly surprised me, given the source.  Smart author.  His ruse worked.

Now heads up here.  Don't get scared.  I'M not saying this — this is the article title.  Great article.  Give it a read, if you've a moment:

I Agree with Rick Warren!



For Paul had determined to sail by Ephesus,... And from Miletus he sent to Ephesus, and called the elders of the church.  And when they were come to him, he said unto them,... For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.  Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.  For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.   Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.  Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.  ~Acts 20:16, 17, 18, 27-31

No comments: