Sunday, December 7, 2008

PaganNot Chili

Ew, it looks like an ankh, I thought, when I saw the thumbnails of the downloaded photos. Ankh. Ankh. That's not right. Whaddo you call that thing? Oh yeah, yin yan. Yen yan? People say yingyang. I'm just not up-to-speed on the pagan symbols, and I apparently don't even care whether or not I'm spelling or naming or pronouncing them correctly. Just be assured this is not pagan chili.

This is the correct way to serve and eat chili, and it's my duty to instruct: 66% chili, 34% small curd cottage cheese; the largest spoon which will fit in one's (big) mouth.


It's a slow week in blogworld.



But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
~I Peter 1:15-16

4 comments:

Annie T. said...

Boy, it IS slow in blogworld!! ;)

I've never heard of chili served with cottage cheese. Or as "yin-yang". I do like chili with cheese &/or sour cream.

Rikki said...

I hate cottage cheese, but I heart chili. I think you should eat chili with a bunch of corn bread crumbled in it.

Ana Smith said...

Oh, no wonder, you're in KS. I was starting to wonder who on earth would eat chili w/cottage cheese. I think I'll stay happy w/ the southern version accompanied w/cornbread. :-)

Anonymous said...

Mmm, mmm, mmm. I love my chili with cottage cheese! It's even better than sour cream!