Monday, August 18, 2008

Buff Orpington Rooster

You've seen Midas, another survivor from the original flock, but he's back, because he just seems to be everywhere and always willing to pose. In fact, many of the chickens were playing to the camera the recent day I took several chicken shots. Not Rumpy -- as you've seen -- but if someone or something had plucked my tail feathers, I probably wouldn't be of a mind to stand still either, bless her little buhg-peckin' being.

clickable
If you're all about tail feathers, you might enjoy this view of Midas' plummage. But then, I may be the only person who would spend several moments studying a tail feathers photo. Humor me.



The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands. ~Psalm 138:8

No comments: