Saturday, March 1, 2008

March 1st - about my hair

March 1st. And this is what my hair looks like today. I could blame it on the wind, but let's be real: I think my hair has looked like this for 30 years. My hair looked good in 1978. That was a long time ago. Now my hair looks like this:


But then, I wasn't a CowNot gal in 1978. I'm a CowNot gal now. And this is what I do for entertainment:

They don't care what my hair looks like.
They care about cookies.



Willie used to be afraid of cookies and afraid of me.
Not any more. Willie is first in line.
Willie's hair is kinda messy too.
Clearly, this is the face of a CowNot that cares about cookies:

Bandit & Hester Sue
They have good hair.
My hair...notsomuch.

Bandit


But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence. ~1 Corinthians 1:27-29


No comments: