Saturday, November 10, 2007

Google Not (.)

Take especial note of the fact that the title of this yammer isn't one of my imaginary, compound words. I think I'll go back and put a period in it: a command, a sentence with the understood You as the subject... There. That looks good. *brushing hands*

I took a look at my stats monitor this morning, and some poor soul landed in the October archive of my inane blog when they googled with this criterion:

www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=MAKING A PERFECT SHEETROCK PATCH

They were awfully serious about that sheetrock patch: typed it in all caps and wanted it to be perfect. I can't imagine the searcher dropping by again, being vexed and all by my blather about a parade, SugarPlum lying in the kitchen floor, a woolly worm eating a banana for breakfast, (and our sorely imperfect sheetrock patch). But, Searcher, just in case you do err and one day google pygmy CowNots...I'm sorry?


Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name. And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. ~Malachi 3:16-17