Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Annie's Cappuccino Is Rude


It's not polite to stare. Tell it to Cousin Annie's cup o' cappu, which was watching her one recent morning. It's remarkable enough that the beverage had an eyeball, but I was particularly delighted to discover the propensity for snapping odd photos -- and emailing them -- is genetic. I hope Annie didn't send it to anyone else, because they just might not understand. But then, one (or many) might wonder what's wrong with ME, since I slapped the photo into a graphics program and enhanced its wonder...then I sent it back to her, and now I'm setting it out for the world to see.

Last week I took a picture of my new shoes. Yes, I put them on, aimed the camera at my feet, and snapped. I wasted no time sending the photo to my dear friend out west, and she's apparently still trying to figure out what to say, since that email has lain unanswered for days now. Listen, Zoomer, I ain't going to no fancy dress balls over here. I think they'll be grand around the campfire. The non-responsiveness to my W*M purchase may have something to do with the fact that she wears Birkenstocks. *snorting & ducking*

Sometimes it's the little things: little cappuccino eyeballs - ugly little shoes - crazy little nanas.

O taste and see that the Lord [is] good:
blessed [is] the man [that] trusteth in him.
O fear the Lord, ye his saints:
for [there is] no want to them that fear him.
Psalms 34:8-9